Happy Birthday Rajinikanth Like this, Rajinikanth is the superstar of South’s films. There he has got the status of God. But even in North India i.e. Hindi speaking states, Rajinikanth’s craze is no less than anyone. He has made a different identity by working in Hindi films.
Name : Shivaji Rao Gaikwad
Born : 12 December 1950
Place of Birth: Bengaluru Karnataka India
Profession : Tamil Actor, Producer
Education: Acting Course Graduation
Debut film: Apoorva Ragangal
Family of Rajinikanth
Father: Ramojirao Gaikwad
Mother : Jijabai
Sister: Samvat Babubhai
Brother: Satyanarayan Rao, Nageshwar Rao
Wife : lata
Marriage: 26 February 1981
Daughters: Aishwarya, Soundarya
Rajinikanth was born on December 12, 1950. His popularity is such that he is trending on top in social media. By the way, Rajinikanth is the superstar of South’s films. There he has got the status of God.
But even in North India i.e. Hindi speaking states, Rajinikanth’s craze is no less than anyone. He has made a different identity by working in Hindi films. The people of North India also keep an eye on his every move. On his birthday, people of Jharkhand are also congratulating him through social media.
Rajinikanth doesn’t need any identity
Actor Rajinikanth, who ruled the hearts of people with his brilliant and powerful acting from South film industry to Bollywood, does not need any recognition. He is called Thalaiva and Bhagwan in the South. He has received a large number of famous honors including the Dadasaheb Phalke Award for his strong acting in films. Rajinikanth was born on December 12, 1950 in a Marathi family living in Bangalore, although his family was not financially sound, due to which he became a conductor in Bangalore Transport Services.
Started acting after leaving the work of conductor
While working as a conductor, Rajinikanth realized that he has many qualities and that is why he left this job and entered the acting world. After this, enrolled in Madras Film Institute in 1974, Kannada speaking Rajinikanth also learned to speak Tamil. After learning Tamil, Rajinikanth got a supporting role in the 1975 film Apoorva Ragangal. The director of this film was K Balachandra, whom Rajinikanth considers his guru.
Between 1975 and 77, Rajinikanth played villain roles in many films with Kamal Haasan. After this Rajinikanth did not look back and gave many superhit films one after the other. His distinct style became his identity. Soon he became the superstar of South Cinema due to his different style of speaking and strong acting. Rajinikanth’s style started being copied not only in the country but also abroad.
Did not get expected success in Bollywood
Rajinikanth made his debut in Bollywood with the film Andha Koonan (1983) but the film did not do well at the box office. Apart from this, he also played an important role in many Hindi films like Chaalbaaz, North-South, Arrested, and the superhit film Hum.
Rajinikanth’s Net Worth
According to the report of caknowledge, the net worth of Rajinikanth is 365 crores. Rajinikanth net worth is very high. Although he also spends a lot of money in charity. Not only this, it is also said about the actor that if any of his films flop.If it happens, he returns his fees to the producer. According to the website, Rajinikanth charges up to Rs 50 crore for a film.
Rajinikanth has a beautiful house in Chennai which he built in the year 2002. Rajinikanth’s house is quite luxury and the actor has decorated the house with many antique things.
Like the rest of the stars, Rajinikanth is not shocked by 10 luxury vehicles. They have 3 vehicles which is a lot for them. The list of those vehicles includes Toyota Innova, Range Rover and Bentley.
According to the report of aknowledge, Rajinikanth has an investment of Rs 100-120 crore.
Rajinikanth made his acting debut in 1975 with Tamil film. After this he worked in many Tamil, Telugu and Kannada films. After this, in the year 1982, Rajinikanth stepped into the Bollywood industry with the film Andha Kanoon. Along with Rajinikanth, Hema Malini and Reena Roy were also in important roles in this film.
From the very first Hindi film, Rajinikanth spread his magic in Bollywood after South. After this Rajinikanth started working in South as well as Hindi films. Rajinikanth was just seen in the last film Annate which has done a great job at the box office.
Although the film ‘Baba’, directed and composed by AR Raghuvan, was not as successful as expected, the 2005 film ‘Chandramuki’ directed by P. Vasu and the 2007 film ‘Shivaji’ directed by Shankar were well received. Reuniting with Shankar again, the high-budget film ‘Endhiran’ was released in 2010 and not only achieved many successes but also marked a new turning point in the history of Tamil cinema.
Rajinikanth’s many language films
Rajinikanth has acted in more than 50 films not only in Tamil but also in Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi, Bengali and English. ‘Katha Sangama’ (1976), ‘Balu Janu’ (1976), ‘Ondu Premata Katha’ (1977), ‘Sahodara Saval’ (1977), ‘Kunguma Rakse’ (1977), ‘Kalatta Samsara’ (1977), ‘ In Kannada language films like ‘Killad Kittu’ (1978), ‘Maadu Thappadamaka’ (1978), ‘Thappida Tala’ (1978), ‘Priya’ (1979), ‘Karjane’ (1981), ‘Anduleni Katha’ (1976), ‘ Silakkamma Seppandi ‘(1977),’ Tolirai Katitsandi ‘(1977),’ Aame Katha ‘(1977),’ Annadammulu Sawal ‘(1978),’ Vayasu Pilisindi ‘(1978),’ Itaru Asathyule ‘(1979),’ Andamaina Experience ‘(1979),’ Tiger ‘(1979),’ Amma Evarikaina Amma ‘(1979),’ Ram Robert Rahim ‘(1980),’ Mayadari Krishnadu ‘(1980),’ Kali ‘(1980),’ Ete Nasaval ‘ Telugu films like (1984), ‘Jeevan Poratham’ (1986), ‘Petharaidu’ (1995) and Malayalam language films like ‘Alaudinum Arputha Vilakkum’ (1979), ‘Karjanam’ (1981), ‘Antha Kanoon’ (1983), ‘Jeet Hamari (1983), Mary Adalat (1984), Gangua (1984), John Johnny Janardhan (1984), Maha Guru’ (1985), ‘Wafathar’ (1985), ‘Bewafai’ (1985), ‘Pawan Dada’ (1986), ‘Original copy E ‘(1986),’ Dosti Tusman ‘(1986),’ Insaf Kon Kareka ‘(1987),’ Uttar Dashin ‘(1987),’ Tamasa ‘(1988),’ Prestressor ‘(1989),’ Salpas’ (1989 ), ‘Hum’ (1991), ‘Fariste’ (1991), ‘Koon Ka Karj’ (1991), ‘Pool Bane Angare’ (1991), ‘Tiyagi’ (1992), ‘Insaniyat Ke Devata’ (1993) He has acted in Hindi language films like ‘Adang Heen Adang’ (1995), Bengali film ‘Pakkiyadevta’ and English film ‘Blood Stone’ (1988).
Rajinikanth’s Political contact
His comments on television and in the press against the ruling AIADMK during the 1996 Tamil Nadu Assembly elections are said to be the main reason for the party’s emergence. Since then, many questions have been raised that Rajinikanth will get involved in politics, but to this day silence has been his only substitute.
Rajinikanth’s Himalayan journey
Rajinikanth has a habit of going to the Himalayas and meditating at the ashram there after each film comes to the screen. Though he has touched many peaks like cinema, money and fame, his search is said to be ‘Himalayan Journey’.
Rajinikanth’s Punch Dialogs
Not only in South India, but in the world film industry, if there is one punch dialogue that comes to mind in everyone’s mind, it is Rajinikanth. It is no exaggeration to say that he has captivated the fans with his stylish acting and punchy dialogues in every film. Every dialogue he uttered still lingers in people’s minds today.
At the age of 16 in the movie, “How can this be?”
In the movie “Three Faces”, Urasina is the only one who catches fire on both sides of the Vatican. Anyway, this Alex Pandian will catch fire no matter which side he rubs. ”
In the movie “Pearl”, “When will I come? Nobody knows how to come, but I will come to Karachi in due time. ” In the movie Annamalai, “Nothing gets harder, nothing gets harder I can’t stand it” and “I will do what I say, I will say what I did”
In the movie “Badshah” “I said it once, like I said it a hundred times”
In the movie “Baba” “Even if I come to Lotta, I will come to Latta” and “Asanta hits your style, Asarama hits my style”
In the movie “Padayappa”, “My Way is the Only Way” and “There is no history as to whether the toy that got angry the most and the toy that wanted to live the most lived well”.
In the movie “Shivaji”, “I just don’t tremble when I hear people” and “Panninga is the only one who comes, Singam is the only one who comes”
Rajinikanth’s Family life
He first met Lata Rangachari while filming ‘Thillu Mullu’. Lata had gone to interview Rajini while studying at Ethiraj College in Chennai. During the interview, he asked, “Do you want to marry yourself?” To ask Rajinikanth, “Shame on your parents!” Lata said. Later, with the help of YG Mahendran (who is married to Lata’s sister Sudha), they got married with the consent of Lata’s parents in 1981. He has two daughters, Aishwarya and Soundarya.
1. 1978 Awarded the Tamil Nadu Government Film Award for the film Mullum Malarum.
2. 1979 “Six to Sixty”Awarded “Thevar Award” for the film.
3. 1984 Filmfare Award for “Good for Good”.
4. Awarded the Kalaimamani Award by the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1985.
5. Awarded the “MGR Award” in 1989.
6. In 1992, he was awarded the Ambika Award for his film Annamalai.
7. Arima Sangam Award for “At the Age of 16” and “Thorn and Flower”.
8. The Cinema Express Award was given for films like “Nallavanukku Nallavan”, “Sri Raghavendra”, “Blood Stone”, “Talapathi”, “Annamalai”, “Valli”, “Badshah” and “Muthu”.
9. Tamil Nadu State Film Awards for films like “Mullum Malarum”, “Three Faces”, “Muthu”, “Padayappa”, “Chandramuki”, “Shivaji”.
10. In 2000, he was awarded the Padma Bhushan, one of India’s highest awards.
11. Rajinikanth, who walks the path of himself as an unshakable king in stylish acting, is not only a ‘superstar’ on screen, but also lives as a superstar in real life. Despite his accomplishments in money, fame, and status, he still wants to live a simple life as a normal human being. He has learned the lesson that if you work hard with self-confidence and perseverance to achieve, you can progress in life.
Conferred with Dadasaheb Phalke and Padma Bhushan Award
Rajinikanth, who has given the best films to the cinema world, has been honored with 6 Tamil Nadu State Film Awards in 2014. Of these, four were given for Best Actor and two for Special Awards for Best Actor. He was also honored with Padma Bhushan in the year 2000. Rajinikanth was also honored with the Centenary Award for Indian Film Personality of the Year at the 45th International Film Festival of India in 2014. He has also been honored with Dadasaheb Phalke Award.
Some interesting facts about Rajinikanth
1. Rajinikanth’s life was difficult from the beginning as he lost his mother at the age of only 5.
2. Very few people know that Rajinikanth’s real name is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad.
3. Rajinikanth did the work of “Carpenter” then “Coolier” and then “Bus conductor in BTS” in his youth.
4. Even as a conductor, his style was no less than a star. He was famous among passengers and other bus conductors for his unique way of cutting tickets and whistling. And even today his every style is very famous.
5. Rajinikanth started his career by taking admission in Adyar Film Institute.
6. Once during a play the famous film director of that time “K. Balachander” caught sight of Rajinikanth and he was so impressed with Rajinikanth that he offered him to play a character in his film. This was the beginning of his career.
7. His first film name was “Apoorva Raagangal”.
8. Rajinikanth used to play the villain earlier.
9. Rajinikanth “K. Balachander” as his guru, but he got recognition in films from the film “Chilakamma Cheppindi” by “SP Muthuraman”.
10. Rajinikanth is very flexible, he rarely has problems like sprains or strains in nerves.
11. Rajinikanth’s first successful film was “Billa” which was a remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s “Don”.
12. Rajinikanth is a very straight person, unlike other successful people, he likes to wear dhoti-kurta in real life. He also does not like to hide his bald head.
13. His fans have also built a temple in his name in South India.
14. The film “Muthu” was the first Tamil film which was shown in Japan and the star of that film was also Rajinikanth.
15. Rajinikanth belongs to Marathi family but he has not made a single Marathi film
16. Rajinikanth is very kind in real life so much that anyone who comes to him asking for help, they do not send him empty handed. Perhaps this is the reason why he is the Godfather of the South.
17. Rajinikanth is working in a film like Robot-2, while his age is more than 65 years, his style rules the hearts of people.
18. There was a time when despite being a great superstar, he was ignored for many years and was also removed from many films.
19. Rajinikanth has done Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Telugu films as well as Bengali films.
20. The highest paid actor in Asia after Jackie Chan. 26 crore was paid for him in Shivaji (2007).
21. The pair of Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan became very popular, both have worked together in 18 films so far.
22. You will not believe but when one of Rajinikanth’s film “Baba” flopped, then Rajini paid the producer those money in full.
23. In 2007, Rajinikanth’s superhit horror film “Chandramukhi” was also dubbed in Turkish and German languages. The film also made a splash in foreign countries.
24. Rajinikanth’s “Robot” film was the most expensive film till that time.
25. Robot is the first Tamil film to be included in IMDB’s Top 50 Films in 2010.
26. Rajinikanth took 26 crores for the 2007 film Shivaji, at that time Rajinikanth was the most expensive actor in Asia after Jackie Chan.
27. You hardly know that Rajinikanth is an actor as well as a producer and screenwriter.
28. Rajinikanth loves cricket, football and basketball, you must have seen him many times as a spectator in the stadium.
29. You must have heard the song “Kolaveri Di”, the one who sang it “Dhanush” is the son-in-law of Rajinikanth. Let me tell you that this song broke all the records on YouTube.
30. Although Rajinikanth has received many awards, Rajinikanth has been honored with Padma Bhushan in 2000 and Padma Vibhushan in 2016. And his fans want that he should also be given “Bharat Ratna”.
31. Rajinikanth’s childhood name is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad. His father Ramoji Rao Gaekwad was a constable.
32. At the age of eight, Rajinikanth lost his mother’s shadow.
33. Rajinikanth started working as a minor bus conductor and porter of the Bengaluru Transport Service (BTS).
34. To work in films, Rajinikanth left the job of conductor and joined Adyar Film Institute in Chennai.
35. Rajinikanth made his debut in the Tamil film Apoorva Raagangal (1975) directed by Balachander, in which he played the villain and won him the National Award after this film.
36. Rajinikanth got the role of a hero for the first time in the Telugu film ‘Chhilakamma Cheppinadi’ (1975) and then he never looked back.
37. Rajinikanth has worked in Bollywood films as well as films in other countries, including films in America.
38. Rajinikanth was awarded the Padma Bhushan in the year 2000 and was awarded six Tamil Nadu State Film Awards in 2014.
39. In Bollywood, he has done ‘Meri Adalat’, ‘Jaan Johnny Janardan’, ‘Bhagwan Dada’, ‘Dosti Dushmi’, ‘Who will do justice’, ‘Asli fake’, ‘Hum’, ‘Blood ka debt’, ‘Revolutionary’, ‘ He has made a special place with Hindi films like ‘Andha Kanoon’, ‘Chalbaaz’, ‘Insaniyat Ka Devta’.
40. He married Latha Parthasarathy, the sister of actor Y G Mahendran’s wife, on 26 February 1981 in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, at the age of 31, and they have two daughters named Aishwarya Rajinikanth and Soundarya Rajinikanth.